These days many Netgear router users are approaching our technical experts to know a fix to the issue, “Netgear AC1900 showing No WiFi” after a long power outage.
If you are also in the same situation and are unable to access WiFi using your Netgear AC1900 even after completing the Nighthawk router login and setup, then this troubleshooting guide is what you need to check.
Reasons Why Netgear AC1900 Showing No WiFi
- There could be a technical glitch
- Perhaps your power outlet has got some issue due to power outage
- Your device got disconnected
- Loose cable connections
- Issue from the end of your ISP
Solved: AC1900 Showing No WiFi after Power Outage
We have revealed the most possible reasons that could be making you experience the issue you are currently dealing with in the above section. Let’s now shed light on troubleshooting tips to get the issue fixed in a hassle-free manner.
- Reboot your router
Power outages often lead to technical glitches. Perhaps, your router has become prone to the same. In such a situation, you need to power cycle your AC1900 router. Here’s how to execute the process:
- Disconnect the AC1900 router from all the connected devices, whether connected wirelessly or with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Once done, you need to pull out the power adapter of your AC1900 router from its socket.
- Let the adapter sit without power for some time.
- After a while, plug the adapter of your router back into its socket.
Check whether your AC1900 router shows you WiFi access or not. If not, check the next troubleshooting tip in line to fix the issue at hand.
- Check power outlet
You may also fall victim to the Doodle AC1900 no WiFi issue if there is some issue in the power socket. Perhaps, the power socket you have used to plug your router run into an issue due to a power outage. If so, you need to plug the adapter of your router into a different socket and check if this resolves the problem for you.
- Check Device Connectivity
There is a chance that your device got disconnected from the network of your AC1900 router, resulting in no WiFi issue. You are advised to access the settings of your router via routerlogin.net and check the list of devices connected to AC1900. If the issue you are facing is device-specific, then check whether that device is in the list of devices connected to your router. If yes, then there is something else causing AC1900 no WiFi issue. But, if your device is not connected, then you got to know where the problem is and how you can fix it. Isn’t it?
- Verify Cable Connections
Make certain that the connection between all your devices is perfect. The Ethernet cable could get loose or break over time. So, you need to periodically check on all the cable connections made between your devices. If you find the cable used for establishing the connection between any of your devices is torn off, consider replacing it with a new one immediately.
- Contact Your Internet Service Provider
If still things are not bringing you success when it comes to fixing Netgear AC1900 no WiFi issue, contact your Internet Service Provider and check if something is wrong from that end. You might be asked to wait for some time if there is an internet outage from your provider’s end. So, be patient! If everything is all ok from the side of your ISP, then the last resort left for fixing the issue at hand is to reset your router to default settings and configure it from scratch.
Here’s How to Reconfigure Netgear AC1900 Router
Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the port of your router and another end to the port of your modem. Make sure the cables are connected tightly.
- Next, power up your AC1900 router.
- As soon as you find the LED lights on your router have started glowing, get access to any of your devices and launch an updated web browser.
- Type 192.168.1.1 IP address into the URL field and press the Enter to proceed further.
- This step once completed will redirect you to the login page.
- Input the default login credentials of your Netgear AC1900 router to the fields given.
- Click Log In and you will find yourself on the Netgear Genie setup wizard.
- This is the dashboard of your AC1900.
- Reaching here, follow the prompts revealed on your device’s screen and complete the setup process for your router.
Now, check if you can access WiFi on your devices or not. You surely will, we anticipate that!